My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Canada

Friday, October 30, 2009

Jeff Leatham


With the budgets he has to work with, and the sheer quantity of flowers that he uses in his arrangements... it's not surprising he can come up with dramatic arrangements... but he definitely has that added wow factor with many of his arrangements that I love.... 

The white church display is from Eva Longoria's wedding in France.  I think I'd stand there for hours wondering how he got all the lilies to balance so perfectly! (And think about how many roses were used for the piles and piles of rose petals on the floor!). Though I love bright and beautiful colour, my preference alot of the time is to white on white or white and green arrangements for that crisp, and in this case angelic, look. 


The use of metallic vases in the colourful table setting I love, and this can be done on a much less expensive scale- and the bright orange roses are some of my favourite... (friends know that pink and orange have a soft spot with me being my wedding colours!) 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Free Music Downloads | Free ringtones at EZ-Tracks.com