My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Canada

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Playing around with arrangements at home...

A quick fall themed arrangement that I just did for my own house... the picture didn't capture the colour all that well, but the red/orange in the ribbon is matched in the flowers which I really liked.....














This was a dining room table centerpiece that I threw together really quickly... but I love using non-vasey objects as vases... in this case a cast iron candle holder. This can barely be called an arrangement as it was so simple, but I "glammed" it up a little using swarovski crystals on some of the petals... with tealights on the table they add just the right amount of glittery bling! 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Free Music Downloads | Free ringtones at EZ-Tracks.com